Let the IBA PEP program work for you!
PEP stands for Public Education Partnership, an on-air initiative from your organization, broadcast on a statewide basis through the Iowa Broadcasters Association.
Your message is very important, so why not make sure it gets delivered through one easy and cost effective method.
The IBA PEP program is designed to make the powerful broadcast combination of radio and television available to non-commercial advertisers, with limited resources. It enables your organization to undertake a statewide media campaign of maximum proportions at a minimal cost. You supply the message…and the IBA does the rest.
The Iowa Broadcasters Association represents radio and television all across the state, from Clinton to Council Bluffs, and everywhere in between. The IBA can add more than a million watts of power to your on-air initiative, by delivering it on radio and television stations throughout the state.
Your message will…
- Reach all demographics.
- Gain the advantages of broadcast…frequency, repetition and timeliness.
- Be seen and heard in all time slots and formats.
- Benefit from a direct link to more people than any other media.
You qualify if…
- You are a government agency or a non-profit organization.
- You have a statewide message which is non-political and in the public interest.
- You have not used paid broadcast advertising in the state of Iowa within the past 13 months.
The PEP program has…
- A variety of options available to suit your needs
If your organization has a public relations or educational message that would benefit from statewide exposure, the Iowa Broadcasters Association can help!
To find out how the IBA PEP program can work for you contact the IBA Association Office.