Revenue Content Coordinator
|Position||Revenue Content Coordinator|
|Jobdescription||This is an exciting new position for the right person who will grow as a key internal asset to the Sales, Production and Marketing teams with WHO TV, Des Moines Iowa. This is a hands-on position that will require a dynamic person who is willing to work hard, learn and grow, offer solutions when applicable, maintain a positive attitude, and willing to be a part of a team and helping to reach team goals.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working on Sales related packages and marketing materials
- Involved in all research data for the broadcast and digital aspects of the business
- Very involved in locally produced Lifestyle show. Scheduling and greeting guests, working directly with Sales on content and marketing materials for the show and digital elements
- Involved in front desk duties, mail distribution, and other related duties
- Involved in client, Sales, and station related events inside and outside the building
- Must have strong computer related skill sets to support the Sales initiatives and create Sales materials when needed
- Involved directly with analyzing Digital Data and sharing findings and results with the group
- Learning/knowing how to create Digital Ads for internal use on all platforms
- General understanding of all social media platforms
- Involved in contesting
- Involved in some broadcast programming reports
- Other duties as needed
- Word Press
- Google Analytics
- Strong attention to detail
College Degree Recommended
Nexstar Media Group is a leading diversified media company that leverages localism to bring new services and value to consumers and advertisers through its traditional media, digital and mobile media platforms. Nexstar owns, operates, programs or provides sales and other services to 197 television stations and related digital multicast signals reaching 115 markets or approximately 39% of all U.S. television households (reflecting the FCC’s UHF discount). Nexstar’s portfolio includes primary affiliates of NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, MyNetworkTV and The CW. Nexstar’s community portal websites offer additional hyper-local content and verticals for consumers and advertisers, allowing audiences to choose where, when and how they access content while creating new revenue opportunities. Nexstar also owns WGN America, a growing national general entertainment cable network and a 31.3% ownership stake in TV Food Network, a top tier cable asset. For more information please visit www.nexstar.tv.
Nexstar Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
|Apply||To be considered for this position you must apply online via https://whotv.com/contact/employment-opportunities/ search for JOB ID 2019-50310. Please remember to attach your cover letter, resume and a link to your demo reel (if applicable).